Teachers expect students to come to class to learn, be engaged and grow. Like in person classes we had in the
past, these expectations hold when classes are online. By reading this document, students commit to observing
classroom guidelines and expectations.
- Students who are late or miss class should email teachers and make up any work needed.
- During class time, students should remain fully present and focused on learning. They should not use social
media, chat applications, or be on their phones. They should find a safe and quiet place to attend online
- If students are feeling uncomfortable or overwhelmed, we ask that they reach out to an adult and ask for
- We ask that students have patience with themselves, their classmates, and their teachers as we navigate this
new remote learning approach together!
- Students or parents should not record class sessions.
- Students should only type, write, and draw school-appropriate words and images related to their class
- Students should use the chat function responsibly and for class work and questions only.
- Students should behave appropriately when on camera or using the microphone.
- Students are expected to be present and engaged during the scheduled class times. If they are unable to
attend class or complete assignments, we ask that parents please communicate their child’s absence to the
school via email available at our website’s contact us page.